Unlock the full potential of DNA Behavior’s Financial Behavior insights in helping your clients unlock their full potential.
This article is for advisors, coaches, mentors, consultants and facilitators who are seeking to use Gene AI in the DNA Web App to facilitate their clients through a deeper discovery of their relationship with money and to enhance their wealth creation performance using the Financial Behavior Insights provided with completion of the Financial DNA Natural Behavior Discovery Process.
- What does DNA Natural Behavior reveal about how the participant deals with money?
- How and which behavioral insights from the Financial DNA Natural Behavior Discovery Process can be used to assist with facilitating a deeper conversation about a person’s relationship with money and to enhance their wealth creation performance?
- What specific prompts in the form of questions do I need to ask Gene AI to receive the specific answers and scripts needed for leading a wealth coaching and mentoring conversation?
Solution Overview – Gene AI Prompts for Wealth Coaching and Mentoring Facilitation:
The successful use of Gene AI requires you to follow the “Right Question In, Right Answer Out” principle. The more specific the questions asked, the better the responses from Gene AI.
So that you can obtain tailored Financial Behavior insights from Gene AI based on the participant’s Unique DNA Style we suggest you use the specific prompts below. When using the prompts be sure to include the participants' DNA Unique Style of which there are ten – for instance, Initiator, Community Builder or Adapter. You can also use prompts based on their strongest behavioral factor (trait) and sub-factor scores.
A fundamental aspect of understanding how a person can improve their wealth creation performance is being empowered with their behavioral identity and being more comfortable to talk about money. Once a person has clarity of their behavioral identity and about how they deal with money they can get a greater level of clarity for making decisions to elevate their wealth creation performance and be more accountable. So, the Wealth Coaching and Mentoring should start with behavioral identity and money conversations. In this regard, please use our articles called “Behavioral Identity Facilitation - Gene AI Prompts” and “Money Conversations – Gene AI Prompts” for guidance.
In leading the wealth coaching and mentoring conversation, consider starting by using the insights provided for the participant in the DNA Web App, Review the following “cards”:
- Financial DNA (Financial Behavior) 5 scores
- Risk Behavior
- Two strongest Behavioral Biases
- Typical Strengths for the Participant
- Typical Struggles for the Participant
Then, consider prompting Gene AI to receive answers to the following for the participant’s unique DNA style, by asking – “Tell me….”
- The Product and Transaction Needs of an [Adapter]
- Financial Planning Stress for an [Adapter]
- Financial Self-Awareness Needed by an [Adapter]
- The Financial Fears of an [Adapter]
- Measure of Financial Success for an [Adapter]
- An [Adapters] preferred Relationship With Advisors
- The [Adapters] Approach to the Financial Advisory Process
- Communicating With [Adapters] in Volatile Markets
- Key Relationship to Money and Financial Planning Performance Questions for an [Adapter]
For further wealth coaching and mentoring insights, based on the Factors and Subfactors report:
- Tell me more about the strongest behavioral traits with T scores of 60 or more
- Tell me more about the strongest behavioral traits with T scores of 40 or less