Unlock the full potential of DNA Behavior’s Financial Behavior insights in helping your clients and their spouses, partners and family members discover their relationship with money.
This article is for advisors, coaches, mentors, consultants and facilitators who are seeking to use Gene AI in the DNA Web App to facilitate their clients through the discovery of their relationship with money using the Financial Behavior Insights provided with completion of the Financial DNA Natural Behavior Discovery Process.
- What does DNA Natural Behavior reveal about how the participant deals with money?
- How and which behavioral insights from the Financial DNA Natural Behavior Discovery Process can be used to assist with facilitating a conversation about a person’s relationship with money?
- What specific prompts in the form of questions do I need to ask Gene AI to receive the specific answers and scripts needed for leading a money conversation and helping the client through developing a Relationship With Money script?
Solution Overview – Gene AI Prompts for Money Conversations:
The successful use of Gene AI requires you to follow the “Right Question In, Right Answer Out” principle. The more specific the questions asked the better responses from Gene AI.
So that you can obtain tailored Financial Behavior insights from Gene AI based on the participant’s Unique DNA Style we suggest you use the specific prompts below. When using the prompts be sure to include the participants' DNA Unique Style of which there are ten – for instance, Initiator, Community Builder, or Adapter. You can also use prompts based on their strongest behavioral factor (trait) and sub-factor scores.
A fundamental aspect of understanding how a person deals with money is being empowered with their behavioral identity. Once a person has clarity of their behavioral identity they can get a greater level of money clarity. So, the Money Conversations should start with a behavioral identity conversation. In this regard, please use our article called “Behavioral Identity Facilitation - Gene AI Prompts” for guidance.
In leading the money conversation and creating the relationship with money script, consider starting by using the insights provided for the participant in the DNA Web App, Review the following “cards”:
- Financial DNA (Financial Behavior) 5 scores
- Risk Behavior
- Two strongest Behavioral Biases
- Typical Strengths for the Participant
- Typical Struggles for the Participant
Then, consider prompting our Gene AI system to receive answers to the following for the participant’s unique DNA style [note, you must specify the Unique DNA Style for optimal results], by asking – “Tell me…..”
- About the [eg Adapter] Unique DNA Style
- The Financial Behavior of [Adapters]
- How [Adapters] Build Their Money Energy
- The [Adapter] Approach to Building a Quality Life
- The Investing Style for an [Adapter]
- Approach to Decision-Making for an [Adapter]
- The [Adapters] Approach to Planned Giving
- Key Relationship to Money and Financial Planning Performance Questions for an [Adapter]
For further insights into the participant’s relationship with money, based on the T Scores “card” or the Factors and Sub-Factors report:
- Tell me more about their strongest behavioral traits with T scores of 60 or more
- Tell me more about their strongest behavioral traits with T scores of 40 or less