Unlock the full potential of DNA Behavior’s Work Talent insights in helping your employees and clients discover their behavioral identity.
This article is for leaders, coaches, mentors, consultants, advisors who are seeking to use Gene AI in the DNA Web App to facilitate their employees or clients through the discovery of their behavioral identity using the Work Talents Insights provided with completion of the Business DNA Natural Behavior Discovery Process.
- What does DNA Natural Behavior reveal about the participant’s behavioral identity?
- How and which behavioral insights from the Business DNA Natural Behavior Discovery Process can be used to assist with facilitating a conversation about a person’s behavioral identity?
- What specific prompts in the form of questions do I need to ask Gene AI to receive the specific answers and scripts needed for leading a behavioral identity conversation and helping the employee or client through developing an identity script?
Solution Overview – Gene AI Prompts for Behavioral Identity Conversations:
The successful use of Gene AI requires you to follow the “Right Question In, Right Answer Out” principle. The more specific the questions asked the better responses from Gene AI.
So that you can obtain tailored Work Talent insights from Gene AI based on the participant’s Unique DNA Style we suggest you use the specific prompts below. When using the prompts be sure to include the participants' DNA Unique Style of which there are ten – for instance, Initiator, Community Builder or Adapter. You can also use prompts based on their strongest behavioral factor (trait) and sub-factor scores.
In leading the behavioral identity conversation and creating the behavioral identity script, consider starting by using the insights provided for the participant in the DNA Web App.
Review the following “cards”:
- Work Talents 5 scores
- Typical Strengths for the Participant
- Typical Struggles for the Participant
- Workplace Insights for the Participant
- Career Insights for the Participant
Then, consider prompting our Gene AI system to receive answers to the following for the participant’s unique DNA style [note, you must specify the Unique DNA Style for optimal results], by asking – “Tell me…..”
- About the [eg Adapter] Unique DNA Style
- The Typical Behavioral Traits for an [Adapter]
- The Work Talents of [Adapters]
- How [Adapters] Build and Manage Their Identity
- Key Identity and Workplace Performance Questions for an [Adapter]
For further insights into the participant’s behavioral identity, based on the T Scores “card” or the Factors and Sub-Factors report:
- Tell me more about their strongest behavioral traits with T scores of 60 or more
- Tell me more about their strongest behavioral traits with T scores of 40 or less