The new DNA API accepts keys and not tokens. Keys are required to make any calls on the DNA System. Learn all about keys.Keys are the primary authentication method with the DNA API. These are similar to tokens that were used in previous platforms developed by DNA Behavior, with a few more benefits.
- Choose the developer that signs up for the developer portal wisely. You will be issued one set. Keys are issued per developer (not per team).
- These keys are yours and under your control. Your keys are found on the Profile page of the Developer Portal.
- You are issued a Primary and a Secondary Subscription Key. Based on your requirements, you may choose to make your app work with both or only one.
- You can re-generate your keys at any time in your own developer portal.
- Keys are issued by DNA Behavior once you have completed these steps. You can access your keys in the Developer Portal.
Still Need Help?
Submit a ticket here.