Helpful tips for troubleshooting issues you are having with resetting your password in the DNA Web App.
A strong password is important for your security and privacy, and it's important to ensure that your password meets our guidelines.
When setting a password for the first time or resetting your password, please ensure that your password meets the following criteria:
- Your password must be between 8 and 64 characters.
- Your password must have at least 3 of the following: a lowercase letter, an uppercase letter, a number, or a symbol.
If you are having trouble setting or resetting your password, please make sure you are following these guidelines. Here are some additional tips:
- Try using a different browser or clearing your browser cache and cookies.
- If you are using a password vault app, such as LastPass or Dashlane, please note that these tools may auto-generate passwords for you. Sometimes, you may need to turn off this functionality in order to set a password for our DNA Web App.
- If you forget your password or need to reset it for any reason, you can do so by logging out of your account and going through the "forgot password" wizard.
If you are still having trouble setting or resetting your password, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team for assistance. We have the ability to reset your password for you and provide a temporary password you can use to log in. If you wish for us to complete this step for you, you can open up a ticket by clicking here.