A summary of the Get FDNA 5-scores API operation available in the DNA API.
The Financial DNA 5-scores highlight the positives for how a client approaches investing and financial decision-making. Each of the scores is based on population percentages. This means that if a client were placed in a room with 99 other people, these scores would show how their behavior compares to that of others in the room. Higher scores indicate stronger behavior in a given area.
Alongside each score is a description of the client's approach. Rest assured, all the combinations of scores that clients may receive will be described positively in terms of their financial personality. Below are the 5 scores and the behavioral description for each.
- Risk Behavior: Comfort with taking higher risks (risk appetite)
- Financial Relationship Management: Time and energy required for working with this client
- Financial Planning Management: How financially organized a client is and if they are a saver or spender
- Wealth Building Motivation: Ability to set and ambitiously pursue goals
- Financial Emotional Intelligence: Able to effectively recognize and balance their impulses in not making decisions
"description": "Safely manages risks and able to see pitfalls"
"description": "Prefers to maintain control of decisions and results driven"
"description": "Saver and follows budgets"
"description": "Pursues goals and is often ambitious"
"description": "Likely to recognize and balance emotional impulses with logic"
Still Need Help?
Submit a ticket here.