How to Filter Users in Your Group by Tags, Unique Style, Status, and More. Learn how to narrow down your user list by applying filters in the DNA Behavior platform.Needing a filtered list of users or participants in your group based on Tags, Unique Style, Status, Completion Dates, Factor, and Sub Factor.
To filter your user list, follow these simple steps:
- Step 1: Log in to the admin system.
- Step 2: Navigate to the "Users" tab.
- Step 3: Click on the "Filter" button, located next to the search bar in the DNA Behavior Admin System.
- Step 4: You can now choose the specific filters you want to apply for each category, including Tags, Unique Style, Status, Completion Dates, Factor, and Sub Factor.
- Step 5: Once you've made your selections, click the "Apply Filters" button.
To remove the filters and view the full list again, simply deselect the reset button.
You can easily share your filter settings with others. If, for example, you have multiple users accessing your account and want to exchange useful filters, simply copy the URL from your browser's address bar and send it to your team members.
Here are some filter "recipes" that our team has put together for you to explore:
Someone with a score over 55 for the Creative factor is highly innovative, excels in generating new ideas, and is an excellent problem solver. They are known for their ability to think outside the box and drive positive change.
This filter setting displays a list of all records in which the Natural Behavior discovery process has not been completed.
Outside Sales Talents:
Based on DNA Behavior research, individuals that have strong Competitive and Determined scores are often very talented at seeking new business and are suited for "Outside" sales roles: