This article is for leaders, coaches, mentors, consultants, advisors who are seeking to use Gene AI in the DNA Web App to identify whether a person has entrepreneurial talents through the discovery of their behavioral identity.
This article is for leaders, coaches, mentors, consultants, advisors who are seeking to use Gene AI in the DNA Web App to identify whether a person has entrepreneurial talents through the discovery of their behavioral identity using the Work Talents Insights provided with completion of the Business DNA Natural Behavior Discovery Process.
- What does DNA Natural Behavior reveal about the participant’s entrepreneurial talents?
- How and which behavioral insights from the Business DNA Natural Behavior Discovery Process can be used to assist with facilitating a conversation about a person’s entrepreneurial talents?
- What specific prompts in the form of questions do I need to ask Gene AI to receive the specific answers for leading an entrepreneurial talents conversation?
Solution Overview – Gene AI Prompts for Entrepreneurial Talents Conversations:
The successful use of Gene AI requires you to follow the “Right Question In, Right Answer Out” principle. The more specific the questions asked the better responses from Gene AI.
So that you can obtain tailored Work Talent insights from Gene AI based on the participant’s Unique DNA Style we suggest you use the specific prompts below. When using the prompts be sure to include the participants DNA Unique Style of which there are ten – for instance, Initiator, Community Builder or Adapter. You can also use prompts based on their strongest behavioral factor (trait) and sub-factor scores.
Ideally, the Participant has high strength in two or more of the following five factors listed below based on their T scores (refer to T Scores “card” or the Factors and Subfactors report): “Tell me… about their stronger behavioral traits for T scores of 60 or more and 40 or less”, as follows:
- Fast-paced (Resilience): T-Score of 40 or less
- Risk Taking: T-Score of 60 or more
- Creativity: T-Score of 60 or more
- Work Ethic (Pioneering): T-Score of 60 or more
- External Charisma (Average Take Charge + Outgoing): Av T-Score of 55 or more
Using the insights provided for the participant in the DNA Web App, review the following “cards”:
- Work Talents 5 scores
- Typical Strengths for the Participant
- Typical Struggles for the Participant
- Workplace Insights for the Participant
- Career Insights for the Participant
Further, in leading the entrepreneurial talents conversation, consider prompting our Gene AI system to receive answers to the following for the participant’s unique DNA style [note, you must specify the Unique DNA Style for optimal results], by asking – “Tell me…..”
- About the [eg Adapter] Unique DNA Style
- The Entrepreneurship Talents for an [Adpater]
- The Typical Behavioral Traits for an [Adapter]
- The Work Talents of [Adapters]
- How [Adapters] Build and Manage Their Identity