This article applies to advisors looking for information on engaging clients with Financial DNA insights.
What questions should I ask new clients about their Financial DNA?
How should I talk to clients about their financial DNA?
How to introduce clients to Financial DNA
Ask clients the following questions:
- How do you wish to be communicated within the financial planning process?
- Are you interested in discovering the behavioral strengths and blind spots which influence your life and financial decisions?
- What does a Quality Life look like for you?
- Do you have the clarity to confidently choose between the many options in building your Quality Life?
- Do you have a road map for the next stage of your life journey?
- Do you have objective clarity of your level of risk tolerance for making investment portfolio choices?
More Details on Talking with your clients:
- Explain your client-centered philosophy and process for discovering client desires, goals, and financial personality.
- Be personally open and vulnerable. As the “leader,” go first and share who you are - share your Financial DNA Reports.
- Write a letter explaining the purpose of Financial DNA is to build a deeper relationship and create a more customized experience.
- Always give the client the option to complete the Financial DNA Discovery. If they do not want to complete the Financial DNA Discovery this will reveal a lot about trust and whether they will follow your processes.
- Remember that when the client asks you a financial question there is normally a life issue driving it.
Still Need Help?
Submit a ticket Here